Avoid inappropriate transfers
At Liberty Care we want to ensure a good working environment for the Care Staff. With the Liberty Care bed inappropriate movements and positions are avoided, as the bed is designed for:
- Disembarkment at the foot of the bed, hereby avoiding displacement of the injured or disabled area, for example users with palsy and hip surgery, or users that need to be guided out of bed.
- Low exit height ensure that the user has good contact with the floor, and thereby feel secure during the transfer.
- Free access for Lift, Lectern, Walker etc., in case the user need help with the transfer.
- The bed is operated by the armrests or the Remote Control. The Remote Control can be used either from the right or the left side of the bed.
- The bed ensures good conditions for rehabilitation.
Space for good working positions
The Liberty Care bed is constructed so there is room for the Care Giver to get his/her feet under the bed if the user needs help.
There is no board at the foot of the bed so there is easy access if a Wheel Chair user needs assistance. The free space under the foot end of the bed gives plenty of room for a Lift.
Pillow and Mattress stay where they need to be
Pillowcase and Mattress is secured, so they don’t move during use. The users feet automaticcally ends 10 cm in on the mattress, when the bed is moving into lying position.
The Operation is quite simple
The user ckan operate the bed by using the two operating levers on the sides. As Care Givers you have a can use the Remote Control, so toso you avoid bending over the bed to operate it.
The Remote Control can be used to adjust the height of the bed, and the central Brake is operated by the foot pedals at the foot of the bed.
Sengehøjden justeres via fjernbetjeningen, og den centrale bremse betjenes via fodpedaler i fodenden.
100 % cleanable
The bed is made of light and cleanable Aluminium. The Mattress has an antibacterial welded cover that is washable. The whole bed is washable IP64.
Top Mattress of Memory Foam
Liberty Care bed is delivered with an 8cm bottom Mattress and a 4cm Memory Foam top Mattress. Other Mattress thicknesses areis available for purchase.
When the bed is tilted upright, the large fender wheels make it easy to roll from one room to the next.
Facts about the bed
Dimensions (without the Safety Rails): length: 2100mm Width: 1020mm Height: 510mm
Weight: Chassis Module: 112 kg Undercarriage: 68 kg Headboard: 7,4 kg Safety rail each: 12,6 kg Mattress: 8,7 kg
The bed is guaranteed to last for 10.000 sequences corresponding to approximately 10 years use.