• The bed is simple and intuitive
• Simple operation provides security
• Developed in collaboration with user and caregivers
• People before the technique
• Focus on quality and dignity
• Developed to give greater independence
• Mattress and pillow is fixed
• Controls on both sides of the bed
• Manufactured in lightweight easy to clean material
• The mattress has an antibacterial washable cover
• Good working postures
• THE USERS SAY •
“I’ve got my freedom back”
I am so happy to be able to go to bed by myself.
In the past I slept in my chair, because I can’t lie down.
I have my freedom back.
Karin Elise Hansen, age 56 years
Repeated diskusprolaps, broken pelvis and osteoporosis
• FACTS ABOUT THE BED •
• DIMENSIONS WITHOUT THE SAFETY RAIL
Chassis module: 112kg
Safety rail: 12,6 kg